7:40 PM to 9:10 PM (cohort A) - FRIDAY NIGHT YOUTH BASKETBALL
About this Event
Please do not come if you:
- Are not feeling well,
- Have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days and been told to quarantine (per the federal quarantine requirements)?
- have come in contact with a case of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days without proper personal protective equipment. Temperature devices may be used to verify your wellness status.
- Has a doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
London Muslim Mosque is not responsible and will not be held liable for any congregant sustaining harm, injury, or illness as a result of their attendance.
How Can You Donate
You have 3 methods to choose from
2. Mail a Cheque to the Mosque
Mail cheque payable to the London Muslim Mosque with a memo for the Better Together campaign to:
151 Oxford Street West, London, ON N6H 1S3.
3. Call our Executive Secretary
Call our Executive Secretary, Sr. Zaineb Souahi at (519) 439-9451 ext 239 for further support and she will take your credit card details or banking information to process one-time or recurring payments. Or arrange for a pickup or a dropoff of your donation.